· ISO 13997 test results = 41.0 N
· 10 gauge knitted liner
· Maximum cut resistance & superior abrasion
· Component materials comply with european regulation for food contact
· Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs
· Ambidextrous and seamless
· Breathable & Well fit
· Hygiene is ensured by washing
· Meat, seafood, Poultry Processing
· Abattoir and butcher’s
· Fruit & Vegetables Processing
Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs !
Kenima food processing products provide the highest strength abrasion and nice cut resistance with gloves. It is also more flexible and has superior abrasion levels than other man-made fibers. These products are durable, washable and reusable. These products are good for meat processing, abattoir, butcher’s, poultry processing, fish processing, vegetables processing and usable for handling knives in any application.
The product was tested in accordance with the requirements of the Plastic Materials and Articles in Contact with Food Commission Directive 2002/72/EC following methods BSEN 1186:2002