Abrasion & cut resistance !
Kevlar® fiber is 5times stronger than steel and has a good power against abrasion, cut, puncture, heat. It combines high strength with light weight and comfort with protection. These gloves have good resistance against abrasion, cut, puncture and they have heat resisting property and tensile resistance as well.
These gloves are good for automotive industry, steel industry, grinding, glass handling and so on.
· Superior cut & abrasion resistance
· Higher dexterity & comfortable
· NBR coating at the palm provides outstanding abrasion, functure & tear resistance
· Excellent grip in dry conditions
· Liquid-proof on coated area
· Oil and chemical resistance
· KR preferential origin
· Automotive industry
· Steel, glass, metal industry
· Oil, chemical, gas handling
· Transportation, construction, forestry